top of page
Admission to the school is restricted by certain policies of the management and by conditions of age, ability and conduct.
Transfer certificate will be issued only when the parent/guardian applies for it in the prescribed form after all the dues have been cleared in the office. The application should be given one month in advance. If the Head of the Institution finds any student’s performance unsatisfactory and orders withdrawal of such student, it is obligatory on the part of the parent/guardian to withdraw the student.
Regular attendance is insisted upon. No student should absent himself/herself from class without sufficient reason and prior permission.
Reasons for the absence must be clearly stated in the “Leave Record” of the hand book.
In case of serious illness, the Principal must be informed within five days with a Doctor’s certificate accompanied by the leave application from the parent/guardian.
Unauthorized absence for more than15 days renders a student liable to be removed from the rolls and the usually admission fee will be charged if he/she is to be readmitted.
Cancellation of Admission /Withdrawal – Regulation
1. Any students admitted to any of the classes offered by the school may apply for cancellation of his/her admission and /or for withdrawal from studies at any time during the academic year of admission or later.
2. Application form for Cancellation /Withdrawal must be made in the prescribed form duly signed by the parents.
3. Application for cancellation/withdrawal may be made by presenting an application in person by the parent with the original fee Receipts. No other mode of application shall be acceptable.
4. Refund may be considered only in respect of Academic Tuition Fee. No refund shall be allowed in respect of Application fee and Admission Registration Fee.
5. Parents seeking cancellation of admission at least 7 days prior to commencement of classes shall be eligible to refund 90% of the Academic Tuition fee subject to deduction for processing charges of 10% of the tuition fee.
6. Parents seeking cancellation of admission either up to 6 days prior to or after the commencement of classes (irrespective of whether the student attended any class or not) shall be permitted refund during the first 30 calendar days from such commencement and shall be in percentage as herein stated
7. 100% of Academic Tuition Fees will be deducted from students who withdraw after 30 days of commencement of classes.
8. Refund of Academic Tuition Fee with reference to commencement of classes (as per the announced dates) shall be as under:
Commencement of Classes
7 days Prior to
1 to 6 days Prior to
After 15 days & within 30 days of
Beyond 30 days of
Within 15 days of
10% of Annual Course fee
20% of Annual Course fee
30% of Annual Course fee
40% of Annual Course fee
a. All refunds shall be only to the bank account of the parent and shall be made within 15 working days from the approval of the cancellation/withdrawal.
b. Reason for cancellation of admission/withdrawal will never be a factor of consideration for determining the amount of refund.
bottom of page